Erica attended the University of Guelph and graduated in 2007 with a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Art History – a field that she is still enthusiastic about to this day. During this time, she completed an internship at the MacDonald Stewart Art Centre where she spent her time researching and writing about works by seventeenth century Flemish, Dutch and French artists as part of the newly donated Brink Collection of engravings and etchings and their corresponding exhibitions.
Erica then graduated from Humber College’s Bachelor of Interior Design program. Throughout the course of her degree at Humber, she developed strong conceptual interpretation skills while further developing her understanding of how details work together to form a final project.
Erica has won six NKBA Ontario Design Awards for kitchen and bath designs, including First Place for Small Bathroom in 2018. Her designs have also won two BILD Renovation and Custom Homes Awards, for best renovation under $75,000 and best kitchen design. Her work has been featured in Reno & Décor Magazine, Toronto Sun, and Toronto Home Magazine.
Erica loves that her career affords her the ability to continuously learn and is always excited to apply new knowledge to her work.
Bachelor of Interior Design (BID)
University of Guelph
Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Art History (BA Hons. Art History)
Council for Interior Design Qualification
NCIDQ Certificate #31979
Registered Member of Association for Registered Interior Designers of Ontario
Custom Kitchen Design Awards
- BILD Renovation & Custom Home Awards Best Kitchen Design
- NKBA Ontario Design Award Second Place Promotional Display
- NKBA Ontario Design Awards Pinnacle Award, Co-designer
- NKBA Ontario Design Awards First Place Large Kitchen, Co-designer
- NKBA Ontario Design Awards First Place Small Bathroom
- BILD Renovation & Custom Home Awards Best Renovation Under $75,000
- NKBA Ontario Design Awards Third Place Compact Kitchen
- NKBA Ontario Design Awards Best Green Design
Have your kitchen designed by one of the most respected names in the kitchen industry. Visit one of our 5000sq/ft+ showrooms or book a free design consultation today.Book Your Virtual Design Consultation